Sunday, February 28, 2016

Life is once!


Version X was founded on a simple philosophy: Life is once.

After several life-changing events, I found myself realizing a different epiphany from the standard 'life is short, enjoy it', which usually results after sobering experiences...  

I learned instead that I really do have only one life to live, and there's nothing I can do about that.  Then I questioned that if I truly have only one life, why in the world would I want to live another day of it unhealthy?  

So in the nature of positivism, and logic, I realized that the best way to live, is to be healthy in every area, becoming the best version of YOU, creating the best version of your one life.

I know what it feels like to be fat.  To be tired.  To feel helpless.  To feel pain.  But I know what it feels like to be reminded that these things are within my control, and that I am not living at all until I fix them. Not really.

Suzanne Medes, Owner Version X

www.facebook.com/VersionXHealth
#lifeisonce #versionx #startliving #itsnevertoolate 

No comments:

Post a Comment